VATAC FULL WELDED BALL VALVE DESIGN FEATURES
- SEAMLESS CARBON OR STAINLESS STEEL BODY
All welded ball valve body is compact and streamline for maximum strength and
The stainless steel ball is produced to extremely tight tolerances, and ground to
within microns of perfect roundness to assure smooth operations and a tight seal.
- OPTIONAL LOCKING DEVICE WITH POSITION INDICATOR
Instantly readable locking device that shows the valve operating position.
These bearings are produced from an electrically conductive material that provides
a safety grounded stem to eliminate static build-up and potential arcing.
The special 25% carbonized PTFE (Teflon) (G-453) seals tightly, yet allows easy,
low-torque, quarter-turn operation.
Every label is permanently stamped, color coded with traceable serial numbers for
Broad Line of body and Trim materials and actuation packages: Allows optimum selection of materials for service conditions, often without expensive upgrades.
- Face to Face to EN, DIN, ASME or ISO Standards
- Flanged Ends to ANSI/EN/DIN or ISO Standards
- Butt-Weld Ends to Gost, DIN, EN or ASME
- Inspection and Tested to ISO 5208
Sizes: NPS1/2" through NPS20"
Body Styles: End connections Flanged Ends, Full Welded Ends
Pressure Class: PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, ANSI #150, 300, 600